Thursday, August 21, 2008

something about LA

i have a heavy head to go with my heavy heart. it turns out i didnt book the sunday off to go to buffalo because i didnt see it well... actually because the sunday was one of those split days. i called this morning and it was my fault. Lame. Im actually kind of relieved because i dont really have money to spend in buffalo. I am getting paid next week. so maybe that money will go towards something.

i dont really have a tell on my manager. she seems like she likes me, but shes always very shifty, which is kind of unsettling. she's a nice person dont get me wrong.. im just guessing its because she is a higher-up she kind of gives me a bit of anxiety, like constant evaluation. She's cool though, we're boys. I'm preeetty sure i wont be getting fired anytime soon, because i am awesome (obviously sarcasm). I do respect her however, because she is the kind of person who refrains from gossip of those who works in the store.. or anyone, which makes her a better woman than i.

hopefully things work out tonight. maybe i'll even have something to post!!!! *fingers crossed*

CONTINUED

Today was a downer sandwich with two slices of pretty rad. The morning started with me going to bed at 3 am, as it was a full moon, and one of the rare occasions I was talking to Calvin. I slept until maybe eleven. My body accommodated the later sleep time and allowed me to sleep for a few more hours than usual. I just saw some dude walk by with a pure text tattoo on his arm. Ew. Anyway, I woke up, and ate breakfast. Sica called and one of our many adventures began.
We were off to dominion, to exchange her coins for cash. A little jugs of coins came up to be 50 bucks. Well it was 49 bucks, but we added a few more coins to break 50. Being all risky and adventurous, we took the highway to Sherway Gardens.
We visted our counterpart named Caroline at her place of employment and tried on clothes for us to buy, and her to hook it up. The kids at American apparel look really old for their ages. Caroline went on break at two, and we all had some thai express. We talked and it was pretty cool, we bought our clothes and it was off we went.

My cousin was supposed to come with me downtown... but because she herself is a shitty planner, and apparently had time to go to effing bubble republic with her friend to eat, when she knew i wanted to go downtown... plans were cancelled. Sorry if that makes me look selfish, but my idol... my effing idol.. ugh i don’t wanna talk about it.

Anywhoo, my sister, is still a cunt. Because apparently it is my fault we couldn’t go downtown. I have never screamed that loud before in my life. Never. I honestly just snapped. It was seriously a Brooke moment from the real world. YouTube that and you’ll know what I mean. I then went to punch her door while she was in her room. that stupid cunt. I swear if she was in my sight I would have made her lose some teeth... see I’m never this mad. I decided to sleep off my anger. Too much adrenaline, luckily I dosed off. I woke up to a pillow of drool (sorry if thats gross, but hey its true). My phone started ringing, and it was my tita emmas number. I screened her calls both times. Didn’t feel like answering it, is all.
Sica saved my life, saying caroline still had a seminar to attend but we could still hang. We went to starbucks with our lappys, but we were too cheap to pay for internet. We voyaged to the mall. Wal-mart! Pencil crayons and cheap skimboard surfer things. I watched greys anatomy at jesses place, then I went home.

See what i mean by dower sandwich? (hint: the shitty part was in the middle)
I am still very angry. Very very angry. But i guess it’ll pass. There’s always next time.

No comments: