Sunday, August 17, 2008

gnarly gnarls named charles

tonight was a night of impulse.
arriving from work, only to head back out 3 seconds later to go swimming... to a pool with no running pump, and worms at the bottom. We screened out all the worms in the shallow end. Since we couldnt get the vaccuum, we manned up and dove in. Im not so sure swimming was the smartest thing for me to do, considering i spent my last night vomitting, and trying to ward of a massive headache by chanting the same mantra. Swimming in a cold pool... with a cold? You tell me.

The swimming lasted about half an hour... way too cold. I kind of just sat on a pool noodle and floated around, listening to my cousins complain about how cold it was, or watching them smoke weed. Pizza. Bras and Hoodies. Out.

Home. steak and the olympics. My parents are in love. It's was my parents anniversary tonight (aug 16), so i joked to my mom saying, "are you gonna have sex tonight?" She kind of laughed in embarassment, and hit me... and said "BASTOS!"... im not too sure what the translation to that in english means...i guess kind of like, pervert? Thankfully that is all she said... cuz the thing is with my mom... sometimes you wish you never asked a question. Especially about sex. What a slut i swear hahaha. NTS: blog about reading cosmo magazine in the car with my mom.

Jeffrey's starbucks girlfriend hooked it up today. Well for him at least. He got a free drink off of his good looks. Cut to the red light dancing in the car to interpol and mgmt, and cue all the stares we get, tuning into our amazing disco show.
Anna's.

Calvin G.Snow David Le
once were four,
now became three.

olympics. black g's filtering in and out. David's sick ass helmet of hair. Honestly david le, it is the sickest asian fro ive ever seen... its perfect. *insert passing time here* Karim's sexy back... god. Lighting up mosquito coils and watching boys eat.

call from caroline, sica on the line.. clearly wasted. caroline and the number three.
"Are you going home?"
"Yeah."
"NO! we're gonna go... have SEX!"
shopping tomorrow woop.

David Le mentioned he read my blog, and half of me was excited, and while the other half kind of creeped out, ha. I never know how to react when people say they read my blog. For one, its nice to know people take the time to read about your day. But it makes me kind of self-concious as to what i should write about, and whether i should censor myself. OR! Do these people read your blog religiously, and check up on your life all the time. CREEPY. What about if people talk about your blog? Or if they start to look at you different, because of what you wrote? Also, i find it weird when people read too much in dept to my thoughts, and try to figure out whats the matter, or who i am mad at. Whatever, i doubt im that special for people to care about. No censorship on this baby. Im pretty sure David is the only one who read this anyway, other than my sister... and maybe now calvin.

Dear David Le, you are awesome. You need a cardigan with pockets! So then if i ever link arms with you, i can put my hand in your pocket, and we can both smile and be happy. We should bake cupcakes together... or i can bake, and you can "baaaaaake" Y'digggg. Okay? Awesome. Don't mention to me that you read this, cuz it might just creep me out LOL. I dont need no message received confirmation.

Hm... this was a long post.. Maybe because i was in so many settings today. I will be shopping tomorrow for clothes and gifts. BTW, woo michael phelps. ugly dudes with skills are killing it, i am telling you. Okay, time to read... or watch the office.

No comments: