Monday, August 18, 2008

bleeker, check the mail

in a world where orange tic tacs have calories one less than two, i keep getting at least 5 friend requests a day on facebook. Random spanish people or arab people from countries out of reach of north america. I dont know if it is a glitch in the facebook system, but does anyone else get so many friend requests everyday? I'm guess people wanna be-friend me, and i should feel flattered... but it is getting annoying.

My nose is still stuffy, and i got laundry to do. I will update later.

edit edit edit [ 12:44 am ]

today was cute. i visited my lolo today. He is the cutest. Marvin was there, and as being a brat, like always... and got mad cuz i said the jonas brothers club was on the couch, and not behind it. kids. momma angey and i bought ice cream. me and angey sat in the backyard on a red blanket, it was pretty rad. I read, and ange just lounged. Off to work. i saw natalie today. i havent worked with that skank for the longest time. she's always such a darling to work with, no wonder why the time went by so fast today. dinner with CJC. home. im really sleepy but feel no need tp sleep.

No comments: