Wednesday, August 27, 2008

finally a day alone

WOO! i'm home alone. Both parents are at work, and my sister is at my cousins house. The house is all to me. Sadly enoughi probably wont be running around the house nakked or anything. I wouldnt be surprised if the only rooms in my house i use today are my room, the bathroom, and the kitchen. Come to think of it i might do some laundry today. Just knowing i dont have to answer to anyone for a few hours is a good feeling. Hopefully i dont get like attacked or anything, and regret being alone today. Maybe i'll call over some boys and have some unprotected sex! (LOL)

i wonder what i can eat today... I dont think i have eaten at home for like 3 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe i'll call over some boys and have some unprotected sex! (LOL)



;)


woohoo carla!