Wednesday, October 1, 2008

third floor mac lab

i think i am in love with this room. it has all mac pcs, and is the quietest place ever! looking to my left is a big window, and through that window, there are many many trees... its very peaceful in here. everything is like really white in here, its crazy. i forgot my earphones, but im listening to music anyway... just really really low, and no one around me seems to mind, so it's all gravy. I thought i had a bio206 quiz today, but i dont... so right now im just blogging, and rereading some of my lecture notes.

right now i am obsessed with the song "Monster Hospital" by metric. remixed obviously though. its on my myspace, if you wanted to have a listen.

today feels weird. i dont know what it is. just tired i guess?
speaking of sleep... i can only sleep when my room is like the coldest room in the house. i blare cold air from outside into my room. so when i wake up, i can feel the drastic temperature difference between whats under my sheets and whats outside of them. It sucks to get out of bed though, cuz then i get really cold.. but it is a good sleep.

theres something about the mystical melody of mgmt's electric feel, that is so addicting. it's definitely on my top 3 songs of 2008. i could listen to that song all day. i'm pretty sure i've kudos'd that song several times in this blog.

i really miss jeffrey and karim. speaking to them on msn isnt enough.
i hope they come home soon.. (karim is in mexico) so then i can hang with them, and it will be magical.
kind of like the mgmt video :)

No comments: