Saturday, October 25, 2008

don't speak (cuz your mind is amazing)

i'm up really early today. that usually happens when i am stressed. i get up, and kind of just walk bath and forth from the bathroom... then i sit in my room with no lights on, and stare at myself in the mirror for a good few minutes. i have work today, and very minimal time to study. I'm up right now to read... but i doubt that's gonna happen.

i should also factor in that i slept pretty early last night. i got into bed and kind of just clocked out.. at what time i dont know. All i remember is my dad checking my room, and switching off the light (it was pretty cute haha).

so i told my two of my bestfriends the deal. It wasnt exactly the best reaction (a memorable one though)... but then again, i don't really know what kind of response or reaction i was expecting. to be fair if i were them, i wouldn't know what to say either... and i'd probably make some jokes and be inappropriate or something. it's all gravy, i dont really mind. They know now, and that's all i really care for.

i turn nineteen in a few days, its so disgusting.

1 comment:

andrea kay carbonell said...

oh my gosh, you're on fiyahhhhhhh :)