Wednesday, October 22, 2008

that last post

was trivial.
it didnt feel authentic, cuz it didnt come from my laptop. i dont know if that makes sense or not, but it does to me.
anyway, my bed is so comfy... i really missed it today for some reason. as if i dont brag about my bed all the time already, but it is such a good way to end the day. thanks ikea!

Today was totally a bad hair day... it was all frizzy and shit, really gross and all that jazz. I'm gonna wash it tonight, maybe blow dry it or something.

theres like a mini pile of trash at the side of my room, that i dont wanna clean up.. when my mom yells at me again, maybe i'll do something about it.

i've been on that old r&b/funk tip recently... the current song of the moment is:
Janet Jackson ft Blackstreet - I Get So Lonely Remix

def a hip rolling, finger snapping kind of song.

No comments: