i've been listening to a lot of older music recently.
Freddie Mercury is, gorgeous.
its always good to have playlists where each song is on the total opposite of the spectrum than the last.
At work today, i tried on this floral bathing suit, that i've always liked, but never had the chance to try it on.
As soon, as I tried it on... i fell in love. I just tried the top on, i didnt try the bottoms.
But, regardless. I am in Love.
it might look a little old lady-ish. but i think its classy! i love that print.
i'm still trying to find what brand of bathing suit Blair Waldorf was wearing in the premier episode of GG season two.
That suit, would be so bomb.
i wanna go vintage shopping soon.
and pick up some tutus, captain hats, and cowboy boots.
anyone wanna tag along?
i'm already thinking about what i'm gonna be for halloween&mybday.
pirate? homage to clockwork orange? pochahontas? ballerina? sailor? sailor moon?!
nothing with wings, for sure.
im leaning towards the clockwork orange... or pochahontas!
- ► 2009 (156)
- happy halloween
- running on empty
- nude suits
- sao paulo
- never been fucked in the game, i'm celibate
- n***as aint shit
- dear you
- the backup plan
- don't speak (cuz your mind is amazing)
- oh mawlma
- that last post
- tra la la
- sinning on sundays
- a vicious cycle
- broken blood vessels
- wife swap!
- i dont usually like beyonce
- moonlight sonata
- you you you
- i tried an italian soda today. sooo good.
- im at home tonight reading & crying & breathing. ...
- rich girls
- i am a very jealous person. territorial. one of my...
- mighty fucking scotland
- acid reflux
- fuck that nword
- i was feeling extremely sick this morning... i hun...
- my american apparel boyfriend who goes to my schoo...
- let them eat cake!
- blogging via my new desk, which i built... almost ...
- definitely not the 00's
- i want to be free
- third floor mac lab
- its not over
- ▼ October (41)