Saturday, October 18, 2008

broken blood vessels

so its the am now. usually on saturday's... the ones where i go to bed at like 2am... i wake up at noonish or like 20 minutes before my shift at work. however last night there was some drinking going on... and i havent drank for a good couple of months.... so i went to bed at 2am, and woke up at 5am.. and then again at 8am. I'm not hungover or anything, but clearly it is eveident that there is still alcohol in my body. The taste in my mouth lingers... the souvenir of a good night i guess. no wait i have another souvenir too... but that was before the drinking started. Oh god.

anyway, i have to plan out what the hell i'm wearing to work. take a shower, massage my neck and do laundry.

3 comments:

andrea kay carbonell said...

amen to your broken blood cells. you're going to need God on your side, just in case dad sees them :)

aimee iva said...

you're hot =P haha I love you!

Anonymous said...

haha. broken blood vessels ;)
woohoo. carla got freaky.