Tuesday, December 23, 2008

you're so fucking sexy

just came home from my 1-9:30 shift at work.
- an old man waiting for his wife to finish trying on suits, cozied up to the counter to talk to me. We talked about bathing suits, and their ridiculous the prices are at work. He said that Wasaga Beach is a topless beach. We later determined that only a certain part of Wasaga Beach was bound to be a topless one. I later determined, i will go to that beach
- sorina and i are bipolar
- i spent a chunk of my shift today trying on bathing suits for myself.. I am getting 2 suits.
- grapefruit juice & chicken ceasar crepe & spinach and feta croissant
- i basically get paid for standing around
- i almost fell a bajillion times walking to my car
- the way i was parked, there was only snow on my windshield, plus sign
- home
- my dad is the best cook ever
- >10 minute gourmet meal
- i am exhausted

No comments: