Tuesday, December 23, 2008

that shit gets me off

last nights shift at the village, basically killed me. i came home, and pretty much passed out at 11ish. my body was just all achy and exhausted, and basically melted into my bed as soon as it hit the mattress.

i changed the alarm on my blackberry to 9:50 am. I work today at 1, but am gna leave my house at like 12:15 or something, cuz parking at sherway is gonna be a bitch and a half... i wont be surprised if i dont find anything for 20 minutes. fucking shit.

my cousin made a comment, on how open our blogs are to the public. but whatever, theres no sense in compromising what you want to say. Anyway, I really want to throw down. After the major holidays i suppose.

i have an hour break today, i have no idea what im gonna do for it though. im gonna get a grapefruit juice, and just walk around the mall. maybe, sleep in the backroom.


this shit gets me off. How alanis morrisette of you.

No comments: