Monday, December 22, 2008

"your hair smells like sex... and you're in my bed half naked"

i am on call today, and quite frankly, i really hope they dont call me in at all today. I am not in the mood to do anything to be quite honest. i wish i could just lay around in bed all day. i kind of wanna go tobogganing today, but my sister is probably too lazy. Ugh, and i dont wanna go by myself. Dilemma's much eh? as much as try and not admit i listen to drake.. the Lykke Li remix with Drake is kind of cute... and kind of on repeat right now. It seems as if everyone is just 'now' catching onto the Lykke Li bandwagon. It happens.

My hair is kind of long enough for it to be held in a pony tail. Woo exciting.

i keep forgetting to turn off my alarm on my blackberry. It goes off at 6:50 am. i probably will forget about it tonight too.

sometimes i just lay in my bed, and let random memories flow through my head. No memory is discriminated. although there are the times one slips in, and i desperately try and force it out. Then there are the ones that come through, and send my body into shock... those ones are the best, and the ones i cycle more often than thrice. it's crazy how a memory can make you feel the exact same way you felt when it first happened.

Drinks this week with the loves of my life.

No comments: