Tuesday, January 6, 2009

you know you rock my world

early morning blogging at the utm library, waiting for my 9 am class, listening to ms erykah badu. on repeat. i looked up my booklist, and its gonna be pricey. Ugh. I hate you school. Robbing my dad's money, which he could be using on buying me other things (im kidding).

today is another day of working out with my krystle deseezy. (btw, as much as i hate this whole 'eezy' to the name... it's so hard to stop). Yeah. I finish at 2 today. Thats the earliest i'll finish every week :( Someone switch out of their tuesday/thursday tutorial, pleaaaaaaase. hate you.

i feel like im rambling.

naps + 7.5 hour sleep = a good mood carla.

I should probably eat something.

NTS: Call tita weng & uncle nato, and ask them if they will pay for my hot yoga membership instead of buying me clothes for xmas.

Im thinking if i go to hot yoga/power yoga like 3 times a week or something, for a month... that should do some work right? I'm also considering going back to pescetarianism... but that just might be a total bust, since i have like no self control, and love food too much. Think Think Think. Too early for this type of thing.

Just letting the Badu soak in.

ooh you know you rock my world and you bboy and i bbgirl and, it dont stop until the break of dawwwwwwwwn -- guaranteed stuck in my head all day.

1 comment:

Peteyyy said...

pescetarianism?

whats that? lol