Saturday, January 31, 2009

i have the taste of left over gin in my mouth. i didnt drink gin last night.

my body is exhausted from all the physical and recreational activity i have been doing this month, especially this week. i think i have been noticing changes in my body, yay. im still a fatty, but whatever... progress.

it's pretty obvious i'll never be a size zero... nor would i ever want to be one... cuz hen i'd look like every other no shape Filipino girl on the planet. Ewwwwww, so nasty. i love my breasts, hips, and the rump i call a bum... and regardless of how much i work out... im not gonna lose those! Which is why i am convinced that when i do lose more weight, and tone it all up... my body will be similar... but clearly not as amazing as Kim Kardashians. She's sooo effing hot. I wanna be like her, and release a sex tape, and sell it. Kidding.


check the way she still has mad curves. yeaaap, thats gonna be me. *fingers crossed* haha. I mean im pretty confident that my body isnt gonna look ugly when i lose weight. I have been slim before, and my body was pretty decent. Sooo you knowwww. Lets pray for the best, shall we.

Everyone i know is getting in shape, and it's awesome. It'll all be worth it once summer comes around. I mean shoot, whats the point of working at a bikini store if i dont get to buy and wear (and look good in) the damn things. Beach bodies y'all. Beach bodies!

BTW: to anyone who needs a discount on bathing suits, swimwear. i can get 20% off swimming apparel. BUT if your sizes are similar to mine... i can probably pass it off as personal purchase and get you 40% or 50% off. Just sayn. Good Karma Y'all!

No comments: