Friday, January 16, 2009

*clap clap clap*

i've been pretty good, with the whole eat healthier thing. i had a quiche and a salad today.. pretty rad, pretty rad.

time for bullet form, things that bother me
  • When people put music on their bloggers...esp when there is no music player... so i cant press pause. ESP! when its a stupid song. Reason: it means i have to mute my music (which i'd much rather listen to). Plus, dont you think the music just take away from whats written? How am i supposed to know how sad you were, on whatever day, if your blog is singing some so last year hip hop single. Youtube links preferred, thanks.
  • Lil' Wayne. Reason: The music's good... he just scares the fuck out of me.
  • Asian girls with brown died hair, and hella grown out roots. Reason: That's ugly as fuck
  • Girls. Reason: they're cunts. i mean, look at me.
  • When girls dont know how to flush toilets. Reason: do i even NEED a reason?
  • When Bobby called me at fucking 8am. Reason: it was 8am... i have class at 11. I wanted to sleep.
  • i dont see people as often as i used to
  • brokencyde
  • emo/screamo/electro/hardcore bands
  • the fact that my heart sometimes aches, but there is nothing "I" can do about it anymore.
  • DRAKE. you heard me. He should be in a wheelchair hating life on degrassi.
I think thats all for whats bothering me at the moment.

Things that i like.
  • my blackberry
  • cranberry juice
  • salads/vegetables/soups/wraps
  • bob marley
  • my tv in my room works again. No cable. Just a DVD player :)
  • killers concert next week... i dont know any new songs... i dont really care.
things that im planning to buy
  • lush cupcake facial mask
  • a DSLR
  • leopard print leggings
  • some form of peacoat
  • xmas gifts

1 comment:

Peteyyy said...

leopard print leggings?

rawr ;)