Thursday, January 22, 2009

it dont beat the way it used to

I get to see my boy tomorrow. He's from vegas. We've had an on and off relationship since i've been in grade 10. I thought he was the one. I always said, God broke the mould after he created my boy. I thought he was cute when he wore eyeliner and pouted his lips. He's into wearing feathers and sequins now. He usually has some sexy scruff facial hair going on. He doesnt dance much... he just kind of jives. I'm down with that. I know i am in love. He's only here for a night though. So i gotta make tomorrow worthwhile. I cant wait to see my boy, Brandon...Brandon Flowers. Oh yeah, he's bringing his friends too... The Killers.



Apparently if you dream of movie theatres, this means you have seen your parents have sex... and that you long to see people having sex.
And if you dream about the number 3, you're dreaming about male genitals.
Oh psychoanalysis. What a treat <3

one year since heath has been gone.. really? shoot.

2 comments:

Peteyyy said...

well, i never dreamed of a theater or of the number 3...

have you?

and dude, that whole thing about the killers, got me going

hahaha

yourdarlingcarla said...

haha i have actually dreamt about being in a movie theatre. does that mean i wanna see people having sex? no idea haha.

and yes, my little schpeel about the killers, you loved it! haha