Thursday, January 15, 2009

too early

8 am-ish, waiting for my anatomy and physio lecture (which starts at 9)
decided i was gonna do that 16 random facts thing, that people started doing on blogger a while back. Literally, i tried to write my 16 facts before.... got to like the third fact and got bored. So, now i am going to make an honest attempt, and hopefully finish it.

1. I hate smiling

2. I love being naked

3. When I take showers, I sit on the tub floor.

4. I have a thing for guys with facial hair

5. I get turned on watching guys do what they love

6. I spend way too much time watching online television

7. I think about sex too much... way too much

8. I like the feeling when you breathe in, in the winter, and your nosehairs freeze

9. I am overly sarcastic, rude and bitchy

10. I've loved the color purple since before it was the "in" color

11. I have watched Superbad, Jackass 2 and Knocked Up over maybe 50 times.... each.

12. I'm on Alesse, (HAHAHA)

13. I have reason to believe im a really good kisser (hey, just saying)

14. If i dont kill school this semester, my life is over.

15. I flush the toilet Mid-Pee

16. I would much rather stay in with friends, than go out with friends

3 comments:

Peteyyy said...

YES #8!!!

LOL

andrea kay carbonell said...

12. I'm on Alesse, (HAHAHA)

ROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLAMO

Anonymous said...

are you really on alesse? hook it up. LOLLLL just joking.

and i flush mid-pee too with my elbows LOL