Sunday, January 11, 2009

1-propanol

so i spent my whole morning watching movies. my afternoon picking up 1 dollars worth of drugs, then spending the day at Cal's. Watched the Raptors lose, listened to his same playlist about like... 5 times, watch the OC, and bicker a lot. Only for his cousin to walk in on Calvin eating tuna, and me sitting cross legged on the couch. Classy right? anyway then I spent the evening at Swiss Chalet with my family. Left dindin, to pick up maui, and make it back to our food. My family basically argued about leaving tip, and how much is enough, or not enough. It got annoying. I jammed to aimees iPod most of the night. On the way home, angey and i made up a little hand dance to Cut Copy... reminiscent of our vintage car dance of like 2-3 years ago now? Shiiiit. And now, im sitting here listening to some gay lil wayne song, trying to finish this ugly ass flow chart. I think im gna watch Pineapple Express Again.

Anyway, I took my first birth control pill today (to regulate my period)... im wondering if im gonna feel any different during the week or whatever. You know, because of the hormone changes and shit.

No comments: