Monday, January 19, 2009

feeling a bit ethnic

totally learning the lyrics to this song:
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=FhtLzvn0PT8 (sorry embedding was disabled... and i wasnt about to post no live shit)

for me to learn the lyrics to this song, means that i will have to sneak in karaoke sessions in my basement.. preferably when my parents arent home... cuz i dont want them to hear my white washed tagalog singing voice. Not to mention, how retarded im going to sound trying to sound out all the words i dont know. Oh geez. So stoked.

bukas na lang kita mamahalinnnnnn(8)
rough translation...tomorrow instead, i will love you? i will love you tomorrow instead? HAHAHA sounds way better in tagalog.

Yeeee distillation lab today! Totally will be singing in my head.

lab = lame. last one there.... broke a flask. Hot.

im hungry as hell

1 comment:

andrea kay carbonell said...

FAG. into all of that filipino shit now hmmmm? hahahha. i wanna go to the philllls :(