Monday, February 23, 2009

"just block him and blog about it"

That The Fray song is stuck in my head.

I've come to the conclusion i wasted my reading week. I read like two things. It's okay. Why is it so hard to buckle down and actually do work. Im starting to dread working under the conditions of stress. I always used to say I work better under pressure... but this is too much. On top of that, I'm the kind of person, who either a) goes crazy and cries because of stress, aka has a traumatic breakdown along with the stress turning into physical symptoms or b) doesnt give a fuck, and just sleeps all the stress away. Hopefully i can keep it all together this week.

God. Buddah. Allah. Higher power of some sort. Give me strength to get through wednesday.

I was thinking about that episode of Secret Life of an American Teenager, where the asian girl was talking about how a large percentage of teens or whatever, arent satisfied with their sex lives. Which got me thinking about my sex life... I would say, I am pretty content with my sex life atm. But if i did have to make changes to make it better... i would increase the frequency of activity, and tell my partner to DO WORK. that is all.

Currently at the library of UTM. my orgo class got cancelled. just sitting and reading. bobby diaz is next to me. this was not planned. just happened. Thanks to Calvin, im listening to tupac. I dont like spelling tupac like 2pac. I like letters over numbers.

im developing this thing, where i dont wanna talk about people i dont know, or basically dont care for.

if you could host an orgy party, who would you invite?
My Guestlist

  • James Franco
  • Brandon Flowers
  • Ryan Gosling
  • Brad Pitt
  • Brendon Urie
  • Chris Brown (i dont care... shut up)
  • Ed fucking Westwick
  • Mark-Paul Gosselaar
  • Johnny Depp
  • Heath Ledger
  • Dr McDreamy
  • Dr McSteamy
  • Christian Bale (pref right after he had a breakdown... angry sex)

That's gonna be a long night.




because it's Katy Perry & and all Girl Group.
holy fuck, if they dont win... someone is gonna die.

1 comment:

andrea kay carbonell said...

you know you have so much time in your life when you think about having orgies with celebs.

you're retarded.