Wednesday, February 4, 2009

hating life.. as usual

i am so stressed. overwhelmed to the point that i want to just cry and give up.
i woke up this morning, felt the stress hit me like a truck... ran to the bathroom and threw up clear liquid (No I am not pregnant. I actually am on my period right now, thanks).

now as i type, my fingers are trembling. I'll be stuck in this cubicle for a while. I hate life.

Tomorrow after 5... going crazy for a bit... and then im off to study for my bloody organic chem shit.

I hate, hate, haaaate life.


this helps a bit

btw those RANDOM 25 facts things are starting to all sound the same. people trying to hype up their problems, how "quirky" they are. Shut the fuck up. Im sorry. Im just stressed.

2 comments:

lovern liel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Genesis Faith said...

that first deleted comment was from me cuz i was on my friend's account by accident, lol.

anyways, i hope you feel better babe! i miss you <3 & that vid is soooooo good, wow.