Sunday, February 15, 2009

im not going to apart of some love triangle

i must have been all sorts of exhausted last night. because after i put in that last load of laundry in the washer... i came up to my room and passed the eff out.

last night was really weird. The house was empty. I didnt have anything planned. And it basically felt like i was living alone. I came home, did laundry, ate salad over the kitchen sink, popped in a movie and went to bed. I missed almost all the phone calls i received on my phone... and seldom replied on msn.

The independent living carried on to this morning. in which i still had a few more loads of laundry. the house was dead. mom was at work, sister sleeping over at my cousins, and my dad sleeping... which pretty much meant the house was dead and empty. I havent spoken a word out loud yet. I am eating ramen noodles for breakfast.

lol i realize that my night, and early morning sound really sad in text, but not gonna lie... i wouldnt mind feeling this sense of independence, everyday. The whole idea of being able to hear all my thoughts, and not having to answer to anyone is one that makes me feel more at ease.

Last night when i was alone to my thoughts, in a pitch black room, and a cold breeze coming in from a fully open window... i went through various scenarios in my head... which further validated that i am a greedy, selfish, self-centered, hateful little bitch...sometimes. i took a deep breath, and went to sleep.

I just finished watching The City. I hate Olivia, and i wished that Whitney would have torn her a new one.

Eeks its Sunday.

No comments: