Saturday, February 21, 2009

diamond like precision

yeah, reading week isnt so much for reading.
still have so much to do.
trying to get this one chapter of soc done before work.
yesterday started off productive, until i took a 5 hour break watching keeping up with the kardashians... so yeah basically... i need to do everything tonight and sunday. Ugh.
  • chem discussion section - ~1.5
  • chem prelab - ~1.5
  • soc readings - 5 hrs
  • phl readings - >6 hrs
  • one chapter of mutants - 1.5 hrs
maybe this means i wont be going out tonight?

i made a new ring tone. It's actually quite shocking when you hear it, but understandable if you know me. i made 2 :)

so as you know, i deleted my facebook. However, i use my sisters fb sometimes. But when i use my sister's fb.... i can only creep on Krystle, Calvin, Karim, Jeffrey and Sica. but that's pretty much all i did when i had my own FB anyway.

i took a bubble bath last night, it was sooo sick.
totally did not know there was a bath and body works already open at Erin Mills Town Center.

everytime i look at my couch i kind of laugh.

so last night this creepy guy who i used to talk to (never dated, never fucked, never gave head to... thank god.... homeboy was a psycho) msgd me, because of my msn comment which read "you just can beat 32 D's" (ala Katy Perry, im a 34 D).
i knew he wasnt gna keep the conversation very clean, and that eventually he would ask me what my plans were for the night, and that i should come over. Which, as if right on cue, he did. I asked my homegyal james what the hell do i say?

James says: (12:09:27 PM)

Be like sry

James says: (12:09:50 PM)

I fuck on the first date and watching a movie is not a date neither is yoga

carla says: (12:10:04 PM)

i should be like, the last time we did that, you fingered me, and it sucked... and i dont want to reexperience that

James says: (12:10:19 PM)

LOOOOOOOL!!!!


eventually, i just told him No thanks, im good. He later tried to hook me up with one of his "friends" who apparently has no game with girls, but knows how to work a vagina... I told him i was content with my current vag operator. James told me to tell him, that he should stop doubting his Dad's skills.