Thursday, November 20, 2008

you're a dirty girl

so i was looking on facebook, and came across a photo album. The girl in is... well yeah my friend, but damn is she greasy. I really wanna wash, cut and style her hair. Take her for a good skin treatment, and tell her to blot her face with some clean and clear (and under control) oil removing strips. shes just, as onch would say, just filth!

moral, girls take showers, and dont look trashy.

i feel like such a fatty *hand gesture* everyone around me is like working out and getting sexy. it makes me feel like i should work out too, so i can be all hawt and slutty (not greasy and trashy). i wish i could work out and like it, i hate working out. its so lame.

i am currently studying organic and i am kind of getting it. well the lecture notes at least. im gonna start the problem set at 12:30 or 1.

im meeting up with my baybay karimmmmmmsta, we're gna go get coffee. it should be fun. sigh* organic chem.

1 comment:

andrea kay carbonell said...

I LOVE ONCH. FILLLLLLLLLTH!!!!