Thursday, November 6, 2008

staring out into space

the rollercoaster that is my life, i swear.
too many sharp turns, loops, and steep drops.

X: Hey how's your grandpa?
Carla: He's good.

"i've been to too many funerals"

Irony... are you kidding me.

i hate opening my mouth and talking about when something is killing me inside... it just makes it hurt even more.
it makes it real.
This day is fucked.
Im never going to forget driving, parking at goetz, or walking into the ER.
It feels like my heart has been ripped out of my chest, thrown onto the floor and stomped on repeatedly.
i hate hearing the sound of my cousins crying... it burns, stings, and erodes at my very existence.
my eyes are swollen, and are burning. i am all cried out, and exhausted.

Lo, I Love You. and I'll Be Seeing You.
Take Care, and say hi to Inang for me.

No comments: