Wednesday, September 17, 2008

sharpies are for sniffing

i was planning to write something meaningful and heartfelt, but im too lazy to feel anything right now.


i was however browsing through my photobucket, and found this little number.
everyone was so young! gaaah. throwback pics are the best. i was thinner back then too :( lol, aw well. I love the way andrea is all strung out like a fag... i remember it was cuz she was being a lame and being all mad. Man i love my backyard in the summer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow omg i look like the biggest fag in the world

andrea kay carbonell said...

the fuck! are you kidding me? am i still that dark dawgy? hahahaha. oh man, look how murked i am. ...i miss those days =)

andrea kay carbonell said...

hahahahaha marjorie looks like a monkey & mommy was less stubsz. WHY AM I ALWAYS THE DARKEST IN PICTURES? I HATE YOU ALL!

Anonymous said...

and okayy, i look soo much lighter back then.
how old is this picture? put more up LOL