Saturday, September 27, 2008

its a groggy day in mississauga. the cool air venting through my window is laced with invisible droplets of water. not exactly humid, but nothing like a cold dry air. its kind of nice, especially being comfy underneath my ikea comforter. im watching the latest episode of project runway, and i think i will be studying from home today. if anything, ill go to the library when my momma comes home and brings me a car. :)

in more personal news... i am not pregnant! meaning, i got my period. (dont worry i dont have sex... virgin status heeeey) woo! anyone who knows me, knows that i get my period like once every blue moon (even that is rare), and this isnt even an understatement. but none the less i am extremely happy. woo.

so today in the van, driving home from lunch and errands my dad was trying to inform me about canadian politics. it was cute cuz it was like his version of the sex talk, trying to guide me through my first time of voting. (LOL). He wanted me to make an informed decision, and wanted me to understand who i vote for. 

dad: in one day you'll have a new visitor
carla: who?
dad: marvins lola.
carla: oh nice.  hope she brings bagaoong.
andrea: ew, thats nasty.
carla: oh whatever, when you get old all you're gna eat is white food.
andrea: yeah, so?
dad: you know white food, is so bad for you... it gives you sicknesses and problems. back home we dont eat that kind of food, and we dont get those sicknesses from eating all vegetables. people back home... die from old age.
andrea: and murder.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha
"people back home die from sickness
...and murder"

andrea kay carbonell said...

OH MAN. me you and dad had a moment yesterday. not gonna lie, it was kinda cute.

i'm so funny :)

Genesis Faith said...

ahaha, this seriously made me laugh out loud.