man, i walked into coach today and i saw the cutest wallet, then i saw the cutest clutch, and then another cute wristlet. I should never walk into that store. I was really close to blowing off like 200 dollars. instead, i went to the new abercrombie and bought my cousins t-shirts. Boy does it reek in there. anyway i really need to save money. i need to pay my mom back for my glasses. pay my mom 80 bucks for splitting my titas coach purse... save money for clothes, and maybe even a yoga membership. ugh. anyway i should get to studying, i will chat with all of you soonage.
Friday, September 26, 2008
the joy of stats
hello there blogger world. i just... well a while ago, came home from work, and picking up my sister, and discovering what a pizza sub at subway tastes like. Work was really uneventful tonight, i went shopping on my shift for things for my cousins to be honest. I forgot to mention working LAST NIGHT, i met a family from FINLAND! omg it was so awesome to hear them speak, and to see their like... really really blonde, almost white even, haired children run around our store. Yeah, i just found it so cool, esp since i always wanted to visit Finland.
Posted by yourdarlingcarla at 10:39 PM
- ► 2009 (156)
- karma police
- its a groggy day in mississauga. the cool air vent...
- the joy of stats
- i have too many irrational fears.like really irrat...
- something about the waaaaay you look tonight. take...
- i never had the nerve to ask
- i am tired as fuck, and am pushing my body to stay...
- sisterly advice
- sharpies are for sniffing
- macbooks and textbooks
- im always sorry in the morning
- betty boop
- you know i made it through
- currently in the library. listening to justice. re...
- theres creepy music coming from my neighborhood. i...
- journey baby!
- times are a changing
- a little bit longer
- broccoli trees and carrot tops
- intention implementation
- ▼ September (24)