Friday, March 6, 2009

red on white

so today my sister called me when i was in an area of really bad reception. my phone had just died, so i borrowed sica's phone. i stepped outside of the bad reception area, and dialed home. my sister answered the phone, and i asked her if anyone had called. She responded saying that she had called earlier to ask how to use my macbook to upload pictures, but she didnt need my help anymore since she figured it out. I said okay, and was about to hang up the phone, when she told me, that she had been looking through my pictures i had taken on my iSight camera, and that i was really pretty, and she thought she needed to tell me that. I was caught a little bit off guard, and told her to calm. we said goodbye, and hung up the phone. I closed the phone... smiled... and walked back into the bad reception area.