Tuesday, March 3, 2009

arteries and veins

im the kind of person that needs to be places early. I need to go to all my lectures 5 or 10 minutes before the the "o'clock" even if the class starts at ten after. However, i strongly dislike when the lecture hall starts to fill more and more, and people start talking about their tests, studying and all that stuff i could care less to hear about, at 9am in the morning. sometimes i would really like to turn people on mute... opposed to my truly repressed feelings to slash their necks. for now, all i have is to plug in my headphones and listen to a song of my choice to drown out the silence. right now, its Boyz II Men... but that's gonna change to The Bled in less than 10 seconds.

i have an anatomy test of thursday. to which i have only studied like.. 2 lectures. there are 6.

im so sleepy. i have a quiz today... which i will probably end up failing. its okay :)

so tired.

No comments: