Tuesday, September 22, 2009

since you've been gone.

i've stopped wearing make up, stopped eating badly, stopped crying momentarily. i have stopped several things. in a little bit of a limbo. ive been listening to tracy chapman's Fast Car for the past 3 days now. morning to night. i feel some sort of attachment to it. it's a very sad story... im in love with sad stories. i think i lost weight. i look smaller. ive put my lip ring back in. im trying new things. i went to a hip hop class. i did alright. i want to go back. ive been thinking about my sexuality. at this moment in time, im still very much straight. ive been thinking about you. ive been doing a lot of thinking, about school, work, random things. i have lost touch with many people... and havent made much effort to try and be friends with people who have shown no interest in me. people seem to trust me for some reason. i miss my lolo. this is a very random blog. welcome to my brain and thought process.

No comments: