Friday, April 3, 2009

Just Remember Where Your Loyalty Lies.

I have no idea if i should even think this way... but i cant help but feel that there is something going on. My imagination tends to run wild, and this time is no exception. I've tried countless times to try and leave it be, but it keeps coming back. It's kind of hard to leave something, if there is always a constant reminder dragging my mind back. To add insult to injury, i even had a dream about it. It wasnt pleasant. Im doing everything in my way possible to make sure i am not in some bullshit situation... but clearly that isnt the case. I have tried to make other people comfortable, by sacrificing how i feel... and i kind of wish i didnt. This feeling is gonna get the best of me, and believe me, im trying so hard so that it wont. Whatever.

School is rough.. a few more weeks. then hell... then i can breathe, then the alcohol will be pouring.

ANYWAY, it's friday. im not going to school.
Im gonna sing my heart out and get drunk. Stop by if you want, my house is empty till 3. After 3, we can sing with my parents! I'll probably be intoxicated. It should be a good time. Andrea stop taking tylenols. Advils where it's at. LOL.

Working out at 5 or 6 wooo.


This actually... really... turns me on.

No comments: