Sunday, April 5, 2009

displacement

i kind of love the drive from mississauga to brampton, or rather my house to shawn's. It takes about 20 minutes and a bit to get there, but it is a good time.

I thought I was gonna be bored for most of the night, but surprisingly i had a pretty sweet time. Other than the initial awkwardness, which i dont really care for anymore, it was pretty rad. The mix of a new setting, and new people was so refreshing. As usual, it was more guys than girls (my natural habitat)... i would basically consider it a sausagefest, cuz the other girls there were basically non-existent and didnt talk. Obviously Jessy and I were the coolest chicks there... it showed.

now point my point review of the night
  • boys playing streetfighter... i hate that game
  • greg eating all the chips
  • failblog on my iPod
  • kitchen conversation
  • daft punk dance party via kitchen
  • reggae hits mixed cd
  • carla and jessy heart to hearts as always <3
  • boys drinking
  • boys with cute tshirts and belt buckles
  • boys telling me how to make an alcoholic beverage that tastes exactly like dr pepper
  • having the boys circulate my hat around the house
  • making boys feel uncomfortable by telling them to flex
  • making boys feel uncomfortable by telling them to rap
  • me making fun of the other girls...out loud... while the cd player changed songs
  • niko and jessy getting embarrassed because i made a comment about the girls...out loud, while the cd player changed songs
  • making korean bbq plans with boys, since me and jessy cant drive on highways
  • having the cutest boy kind of sorta flirt with you... but deciding not to drag him into the bathroom, because that isnt classy. LOL.
  • cute ride home, sped the whole way.
  • good night. goodnight.

No comments: